Contact Center Administrative Associate - June 2022 - April 2023
Company: Deer Valley Resort
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Please note, this position is located at Deer Valley Resort in
Park City, UT.DescriptionPurpose of Position: -The Contact Center
Administrative Associate will work closely with the Lodging
Reservations department to maintain a high level of quality and
accuracy. He or she will deliver guest satisfaction through
excellent customer service by ensuring guest lodging reservations
are accurate, providing reminders, and answering billing questions.
This person must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able
to apply sound judgment in decision-making. Job Qualifications:
- The ideal applicant will possess strong communication and
organizational skills and further qualifications as follows:
- Detailed Oriented
- Able to self-motivate, multi-task, and prioritize in a dynamic
- Able to communicate with staff, guests, departments, and
vendors with diplomacy and tact
- Understanding of basic accounting principles with previous
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills, and
strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of property management systems a plus
- MS Office proficiency a plus Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform procedures as established, including but not limited to
monitoring the systems for quality control.
- Assist the Reservation Sales Agents with questions related to
rates, packages, and policies, whether verbally or in writing.
- Assist supervisory team with special projects as needed.
- Able to accurately and efficiently complete projects.
- Able to maintain a detailed eye while performing daily duties,
checking and verifying documents.
- Monitor all vendors' rates and policies for any changes.
- Becoming familiar with all the Deer Valley managed properties,
rates, packages, and policies.
- Provide accounting assistance with projects, as necessary.
- Prepare deliveries of gift cards and other resort-related cards
that require preparation and distribution. Coordinate with
expeditor for timely delivery.
- Process scheduled payments daily and ensure all systems balance
at day's end.
- Provide backup for switchboard as necessary. Answer incoming
calls, texts and chats.
- Other duties as assignedRequirements
Keywords: Deer Valley Resort, Bountiful , Contact Center Administrative Associate - June 2022 - April 2023, Administration, Clerical , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!