Human Resources Coordinator - Administrative Support
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Environment: Branch Office
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
General Job Functions:
- Compliance Management
- Employee RelationsShift & Hours:
- Monday-Friday 8AM - 5PMIncluded Benefits/Perks:
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for a
Human Resources Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT.
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for managing all
administrative human resource functions for the GardaWorld Security
Services branch team.
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with applicants in a positive manner
- Shepherd screened applicants through applicant tracking system
- manage all steps and statuses
- Work with branch staff to screen and interview candidates;
extend job offers; conduct new-employee orientations
- Order and administer drug screens, fingerprinting, and
background checks for candidates with conditional job offer
- Schedule employee orientation (Welcome to GardaWorld and site
training) including enrollment in Learning Management System
- Communicate benefits to new hires, through employment changes
and during open enrollment
- Review training hours reports for accuracy prior to payroll
- Move candidates into WinTeam; complete all necessary
- Employment verifications (as needed)
- Build and maintain branch employment records and reports, to
include following GardaWorld record retention policies; I-9s, W-4s,
direct deposit elections/paycards
- Manage uniforms; maintain inventory, place orders, review
invoices, schedule restocking
- Verify licenses and license compliance reporting
- Issue employee name badges
- Process terminations and respond to unemployment claims
- Maintain transfer request report
- Monitor driver compliance
- Maintain WinTeam data integrity, including all employee status
- Coordinate all employee engagement efforts including, but not
limited to: engagement surveys, new hire orientation, special
events, and employee recognition programs.
- Maintain OSHA documentation; support the filing of EEO-1
reports; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO
- Communicate state and local employment law changes to
- Facilitate and/or coordinate safety, workers compensation
programs, and IQAs.
- Support walk-in applicants and employees including assistance
on computers as needed
- Answer branch phones, as needed
- Perform other related duties as required and
- High school diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in human resources management
or related field desired
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast paced, human
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Tech-savvy with experience in both proprietary and mass market
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by
applicable law or contractual requirements
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Whelan Security of California, Inc.
CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Bountiful , Human Resources Coordinator - Administrative Support, Administration, Clerical , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...