Community Relations Director - Sales
Company: Truewood by Merrill, Bountiful
Posted on: May 10, 2022
COMMUNITY RELATIONS DIRECTOR - Grow your career with Merrill
Gardens!Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a
proud history of success is currently hiring a Community Relations
Director for Truewood by Merrill in Bountiful, Utah. Apply now to
join one of the most respected senior living operators in the
country!Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team
members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available
and is required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24sWe
offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO,
holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business administration,
marketing, public relations or communications preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in sales and marketing,
preferably in a related fieldWe want to talk with you!Consider
applying to become a Community Relations Director with Merrill
Gardens!Our Community Relations Director:
- Is the community leader responsible for managing all aspects of
the sales program with the highest level of customer service
including building prospect base, responding to prospect inquiries,
generating tours, performing purposeful follow-up and securing
deposits for move-ins.
- You will also be responsible for development and implementation
of innovating sales/marketing plans for the community
- Maintain the sales tracking system for the community and
keeping the General Manager and the Director of Sales informed of
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities.If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Sales Representative,Sales Rep
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Bountiful, Bountiful , Community Relations Director - Sales, Executive , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!