Company: Truewood by Merrill, Bountiful
Posted on: June 25, 2022
MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR--- Grow your career with--Merrill
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Maintenance Director for
Truewood by Merrill in Bountiful. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO,
holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related maintenance management experience or
training or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of building maintenance, electrical, mechanical,
painting, plumbing, floor care, hearing and H.V.A.C skills
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Knowledge of fire suppression, irrigation systems, & motor
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Maintenance Director with Merrill
The Maintenance Director is responsible for:
- Being the community leader responsible for the overall
integrity of the physical plant.
- Performing general maintenance projects as scheduled or
assigned, including installations and repairs, plumbing and
electrical equipment, fire and sprinkler equipment, H.V.A.C.,
landscape, carpentry, painting and equipment repair.
- Ensuring that walls, floor covering, doors, windows, furniture
and woodwork in the common area of the community are properly
maintained and repaired.
- Documenting safety issues as well as physical plan deficiencies
related to all guidelines.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Bountiful, Bountiful , Maintenance Director, Executive , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!