Company: Ingrasys Technology USA, Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
* JOB SUMMARY
* Performs moderately complex project management tasks. Works under
general supervision with moderate latitude for the use of
initiative and independent judgment.
* ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS *Responsible for establishing objectives and
goals; planning and developing methods and procedures for obtaining
business and statistical data to implement programs; coordinate
activities within budget and completion limitations.*
* Responsible for maintaining functions and phases of projects
under the constraint of cost concerning material, labor expenses,
and process time.
* Responsible for reports and records of all activities ensuring
goals are being met; responsible for program objectives,
modifications, and changes for project control.
* Analyze personnel and capitol resources to ensure production
quota, production schedules, and securing materials and services
for project completion.
* Maintain data related to expenditure, price, statistical analysis
(future trends) and develop reports for management.
* Maintain control over expenditures in compliance with company
guidelines and budget allocations.
* Able to communicate both in written and verbally.
* \* Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be
determined and assigned as needed.
* MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education, Experience, and Training
* Bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by an
organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education
Accreditation (CHEA). Major course work in Accounting, Business
Administration, Finance, or a related field preferred. Each year of
experience as described below in excess of the required two to five
years may be substituted for thirty semester hours from an
accredited college or university on a year-for-year basis.
* Two to Five year's full-time, wage-earning experience as a
project manager or project leader in an engineering or business
Knowledge and Skills *Knowledge of cost control methodologies. *
Knowledge of common project management practices and
* *Skill with project management tools and methodologies, software
development lifecycle, and problem solving.*
* *Skill to manage multiple projects. Ability to meet stated
* *Skill in leading and the managing of people in a team-based
* *ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the
shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, identify colors, hear with
aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and
carry up to 50 lbs., perceive depth, operate a motor vehicle, and
operate motor equipment.*
* *Conditions may include working inside, working around machines
with moving parts and moving objects, radiant and electrical
energy, working closely with others, working alone, working
protracted or irregular hours, and traveling by car, van, bus, and
* *Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing only the
essential functions include computer and related equipment,
calculator, copier, fax machine, telephone, and automobile.*
* *Preferred but not required communicate in Spanish.*
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bountiful, UT 84010: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
* PMP (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Ingrasys Technology USA, Inc, Bountiful , Project Manager, Executive , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!