Principal Software Engineer/Developer - 1811244
Company: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Duties: Develops applications on complex projects, components, and
subsystems for the division, according to DevOps principles and Agile
methodologies. Performs Java/J2EE development using Spring, Hibernate,
and NodeJS. Uses business knowledge to translate the vision for
divisional initiatives into business solutions by developing complex or
multiple software applications and conducting studies of alternatives.
• Defines and implements server side infrastructure and
• Recommends development testing tools and methodologies and
reviews and validates test plans.
• Responsible for QA readiness of software deliverables.
• Plans and conducts system testing.
• Develops comprehensive documentation for multiple applications
• Establishes full project life cycle plans for complex projects
across multiple platforms.
• Responsible for meeting project goals on-time and on-budget.
• Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for
• Plans and coordinates project schedules and assignments for
• Acts as a primary liaison for business units to resolve various
• Provides technology solutions to daily issues and technical
evaluation estimates on technology initiatives.
• Advises senior management on technical strategy.
• Mentors junior team members.
• Performs independent and complex technical and functional
analysis for multiple projects supporting several divisional
• Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and five (5)
years of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience
performing complex system integration within a workflow and external
services environment; or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign
education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely
related field and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or
three (3) years of experience performing complex system integration
within a workflow and external services environment. Candidate must also
possess: Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) configuring, administering, fine
tuning, and coding in Java against Oracle Advance Queues; integrating
document management repositories -- Documentum, FIlenetIS, and
FIlenetCS; and integrating external applications for rendering and image
manipulation against viewer IBM Daeja ViewOne; DE designing and
developing enterprise cloud-based solutions using Amazon Cloud Computing
Services, including EBS, IAM, SWF, and SQS; performing serverless
software development using Amazon Lambda written in NodeJS, Java via
REST, or AWS sdk; coding, storing, retrieving, and versioning s3
objects; and configuring VPC and Route 53 for exposing services
according to security standards; DE performing end to end architecture
and development of Salesforce applications, including writing complex
APEX code following design patterns; coding Visualforce pages, including
functions in the Salesforce database; and designing and coordinating
release project plans and creating managed packages; DE writing custom
application components with Adobe Flex; coding custom skins and style
sheets with action script; custom components and wizard style
applications using AngularJS, React.js, Polymer.js; html 5, and CSS3.
To apply visit, https://jobs.fidelity.com and search for 1811244.
Keywords: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Bountiful , Principal Software Engineer/Developer - 1811244, Finance , Salt Lake City, UT, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!