Company: Avalon Health Care Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
OverviewAvalon Care Center in Bountiful, Utah is now hiring for
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, to join our outstanding team!
- Significantly higher wages than IHC and University of
- We welcome all levels of experience
- Tuition ReimbursementLocated in the heart of Bountiful, AVALON
CARE CENTER BOUNTIFUL is dedicated to providing outstanding
rehabilitation services and post-acute care.Our address is: 523 N
Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010Depending on site specific Federal,
State and County requirements, future Avalon employees may be asked
to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of
employment.ResponsibilitiesResponsible for the independent
supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a
nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans,
administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise
Certified Nursing Assistants, CNAs, and other personnel in the
delivery of nursing care.Qualifications
- A current, active license to practice as a Licensed Practical
Nurse, LPN, in State of practice.
- Demonstrate LPN clinical assessment skills at the level
necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are
necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to
incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.EEOAvalon Health Care
Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and
EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require
a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where
you are applying.Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates
in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Avalon Health Care Group, Bountiful , LPN, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!