RN Psychiatric Nurse
Company: Lakeview Hospital
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Description IntroductionLakeview Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. -Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? -Submit your application for RN Psychiatric Nurse position
and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt
Lakeview Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all
stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K -(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance -and -Reimbursements -for Tuition and
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, -Auto, and -Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term -& -Long Term Disability -coverage
- Adoption -Assistance
- Legal Benefits -and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lakeview
Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Psychiatric Registered
Nurse at our facility you will be joining a team that hasa passion
for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to
caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team.Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field.
Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter, at
Karen.Nay@hcahealthcare.com or call/text at (385) 237-7440.
is a 125 plus bed community hospital. - We are dedicated to
providing the quality of healthcare we want our closest loved ones
to receive. We are among the nation?s 100 Top Hospitals for seven
years in a row. - We are the only facility in Utah that is among
America?s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment
to Caring is the driving force behind the actions of our
caregivers, day in and day out. After all, providing high quality
healthcare to our friends, family and neighbors in Davis County is
why we exist. -
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north
of Salt Lake City. - Our community has a small town charm and
family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round
recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter
to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country ? offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. -In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare?s more than 2,000
sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on
patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Psychiatric Nurse opening. -Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Lakeview Hospital, Bountiful , RN Psychiatric Nurse, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!