RN Psychiatric Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Company: Lakeview Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionRN Psychiatric NurseFull Time - Mixed
Shifts$10,000.00 Sign On Bonus for Experienced RN
IntroductionLakeview Hospital is committed to investing in the
latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you
passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your
application for RN Psychiatric Nurse position and spend more time
at the bedside with the patient.$5000.00 Sign On Bonus for
experienced RNBenefitsAt Lakeview Hospital we want to ensure we
support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lakeview
Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Psychiatric Registered
Nurse at our facility you will be joining a team that has a passion
for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to
caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team.Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field.Questions?
Contact Karen Nay, recruiter, at Karen.Nay@hcahealthcare.com or
call/text at (385) 237-7440. This position can be scheduled for the
same shifts per week (ie: one week day shifts, the next week night
Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital. We are
dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare we want our
closest loved ones to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top
Hospitals for seven years in a row. We are the only facility in
Utah that is among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint
Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the driving force behind
the actions of our caregivers, day in and day out. After all,
providing high quality healthcare to our friends, family and
neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.Lakeview Hospital
supports the community of Bountiful, just north of Salt Lake City.
Our community has a small town charm and family-oriented
neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round recreational
activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter to water
sports and golf in the summer.We are part of the HCA Healthcare
network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across
the country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel
and relocation. HCA and Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Psychiatric Nurse opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Lakeview Hospital, Bountiful , RN Psychiatric Nurse - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!