RN Labor and Delivery
Company: Lakeview Hospital
Posted on: May 7, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Lakeview Hospital our nurses set us apart from any
other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) RN Labor and
Delivery to join our healthcare family.BenefitsWe are committed to
providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Lakeview Hospital, our
benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsAt Lakeview Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know
that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN
Labor and Delivery opportunity.Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
highly-skilled and compassionate Labor & Delivery Nurse you will
provide direct patient care to patients in the Labor & Delivery
setting. You will strive to provide patients with an individualized
care plan through assessment and planning. Our team supports each
other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will welcome each perinatal patient to the L&D Unit and
promote a feeling of security in the care they will receive, to
assure them that you are confident and capable of caring for their
needs and their baby's wellbeing.
- You will demonstrate clinical expertise in antepartum,
intrapartum and postpartum care.
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and
results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all areas of Maternal Child health.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification. Must obtain within
90 days of hire and maintain certification
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 90 days of hire
and then maintain certification.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and Fetal Monitoring
certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 90
days from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- One or more years of Labor and Delivery experience strongly
preferred.Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital.
We are dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare we want our
closest loved ones to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top
Hospitals for seven years in a row. We are the only facility in
Utah that is among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint
Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the driving force behind
the actions of our caregivers, day in and day out. After all,
providing high quality healthcare to our friends, family and
neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.Lakeview Hospital
supports the community of Bountiful, just north of Salt Lake City.
Our community has a small town charm and family-oriented
neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round recreational
activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter to water
sports and golf in the summer.We are part of the HCA Healthcare
network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across
the country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel
and relocation. HCA and Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderJoin a family that cares about every stage
in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Labor and
Delivery opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Lakeview Hospital, Bountiful , RN Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!