Pediatric Speech Pathologist
Company: Intermountain Healthcare
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description:The Speech Pathologist is responsible for
screening, testing, evaluating, diagnosing and treating disorders
of speech, language, cognitive communication, voice, and
swallowing. In addition, this position is also responsible for
consulting, educating and training patients and their
Provides clinical services, utilizing standards of care and
evidence based practices, with appropriate goals, and duration and
intensity of service for each patient's needs.
Complies with department and regulatory requirements and guidelines
for all types of documentation charging, and scheduling.
Supervises and educates when asked, including colleagues, new
employees and students and others in training.
Mentors student clinician externship/affiliations/ new
Maintains effective and appropriate communication and relationships
with other professionals, patients, families and other
Participates in patient care conferences when appropriate, as well
as staff meetings and other meetings as required or requested by
- Will review new graduates in their CFY.
- Benefits Eligible: Yes, Tier 1. Click here to check out all our
- Shift: Full-time, 40 hours/week.Minimum Qualifications
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology. Education must be
obtained from an accredited program. Degree will be verified.
- Current state Speech Pathologist license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare providers.
- Basic computer skills (e.g., word processing and email).
- Current certificate of clinical competence.
- Speech Pathology experience.
- Hospital experience.
- Experience with the target population to be treated.Physical
Requirements:Hearing/listening, lifting, manual dexterity,
pulling/pushing, seeing, sitting, speaking, squatting/kneeling,
standing, and walking.Location:Bountiful ClinicWork
City:BountifulWork State:UtahScheduled Weekly Hours:40
Keywords: Intermountain Healthcare, Bountiful , Pediatric Speech Pathologist, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!