Full Time Radiology Tech (Paid Holidays)
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the
Practical Radiology Technologist/Radiology Technologist is
responsible for providing information to diagnose patient illnesses
by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits.Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay with the potential of higher starting pay based
- Practical Radiology Technologist starting at $16.50
- Radiology Technologist starting at $18.75
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Bountiful , Full Time Radiology Tech (Paid Holidays), Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!