RN Neonatal NICU
Company: Lakeview Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionLakeview Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently.Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care?Submit your application for RN Neonatal NICU position and
spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt Lakeview
Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all stages of
your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic AssistanceandReimbursementsfor Tuition and Student
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home,Auto, andPet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term&Long Term Disabilitycoverage
- Legal Benefitsand lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lakeview
Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled
compassionate NICU Nurse you will deliver exceptional patient care
to our most vulnerable patients, premature and sick newborns. In
addition to providing around-the-clock care to these patients, NICU
RNs offer support to the parents, with a focus on emotional
encouragement and education. Our team supports each other like
family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will perform life-sustaining care for newborns in need and
possess the ability to assess neonate at delivery and perform
neonatal resuscitation if necessary.
- You will administer medications, monitor vital signs, and
provide vital nutrients to newborns.
- You will keep, maintain and update records of the patients care
to ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
- You will work closely with department leadership and physicians
to coordinate treatment plans and examinations.
- You will educate parents on day-to-day operations/goals,
treatment plans and at home care procedures.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification (available after
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 6 months from
date of hire and then be maintained.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification preferred.
Must obtain NRP certification within 6 months from date of hire and
then be maintained.
- One or more years of recent NICU experience required. is a 125
plus bed community hospital. - We are dedicated to providing the
quality of healthcare we want our closest loved ones to receive. We
are among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for seven years in a row.
- We are the only facility in Utah that is among America's 100 Best
Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the
driving force behind the actions of our caregivers, day in and day
out. After all, providing high quality healthcare to our friends,
family and neighbors in Davis County is why we exist. -Lakeview
Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north of Salt
Lake City. - Our community has a small town charm and
family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round
recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter
to water sports and golf in the summer.We are part of the HCA
Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate
facilities across the country - offering our colleagues the
opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lakeview Hospital
are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients,
families and our colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been named one of
the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over
a decade. -In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA
Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and
colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Neonatal NICU opening.Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Lakeview Hospital, Bountiful , RN Neonatal NICU, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!