RN Charge ICU CCU at Lakeview Hospital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for
being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Lakeview
Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare
provider. We are seeking a(an) RN Charge ICU to join our healthcare
Lakeview Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Lakeview Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that
every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your
own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career
destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the
career path that fits their life for life and empowers their
passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Charge ICU
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Charge RN in the ICU you will be responsible for the
day-to-day activities in the unit. You will provide nursing care on
cases ranging from minor injuries to acutely or critically ill
patients. Our team considers ourselves a family who work hard to
support each other and we are looking for someone who has a passion
for providing excellent patient care.
In this Charge RN role:
- You will manage multiple cases simultaneously providing general
nursing care and prioritizing needs continually
- You will triage, assess and treat patients of all ages
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage and coordinate
patient care, maintaining departmental flow and directing the staff
assignments as needed.
- You will work with the Manager and Director on department
staffing; hiring, evaluating, guiding, disciplining, and scheduling
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
- You will provide follow up care instructions to patients and
make necessary referrals
- You will maintain accurate and up-to-date patient
- You will assist in coordinating functions with physicians and
other departments of the hospital, with a focus on patient
- Current Utah nursing license in good standing
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical practice in the clinical
specialty of his/her unit.
- Associates Degree in nursing required, bachelors
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced
Cardiac Life Support Certified (ACLS) within six months of
- Leadership and management experience is highly desirable.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
is a 125 plus bed community hospital. We are dedicated to providing
the quality of healthcare we want our closest loved ones to
receive. We are among the nations 100 Top Hospitals for seven years
in a row. We are the only facility in Utah that is among Americas
100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring
is the driving force behind the actions of our caregivers, day in
and day out. After all, providing high quality healthcare to our
friends, family and neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north
of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and fam...
Please click to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Bountiful , RN Charge ICU CCU at Lakeview Hospital, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!