Leadership Roles Ambulatory Surgery Center Facilities (Salt Lake City, UT Area)
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Director of Nursing
- Material Manager
- Business Office Manager
Leaders are responsible for supporting operations for their
designated areas in compliance with local, state, federal
regulatory, and accrediting body standards. These roles could
include planning, organizing, delegating, coordination, staff
utilization, budgeting, controlling and marketing the services
provided by the facility.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience required
with a minimum of four years supervisory/management
- ASC experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of State, Federal and Accrediting Body regulations
(AAAHC) and standards related to healthcare.
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational
activities for own professional advancement and that of
- Experience in budgeting and personnel management
- Evidence of continuing education, which is directly, related to
the job specifications.
Submit your information today to connect with a member of our
talent team for consideration! -
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Bountiful , Leadership Roles Ambulatory Surgery Center Facilities (Salt Lake City, UT Area), Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!