Ortho Spine Unit RN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Lakeview Hospital we support
our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Ortho
Spine Unit RN and access programs to assist with every stage of
your career.BenefitsLakeview Hospital offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Ortho Spine Unit RN opening and continue to learn!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled and compassionate RN
in the Orthopedics Unit you will provide direct patient care. You
will work to provide patients with an individualized care plan
through assessment and planning. Our team supports each other like
family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all of orthopedics.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure. Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
- Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate.This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital.
We are dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare we want our
closest loved ones to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top
Hospitals for seven years in a row. We are the only facility in
Utah that is among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint
Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the driving force behind
the actions of our caregivers, day in and day out. After all,
providing high quality healthcare to our friends, family and
neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north
of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and
family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round
recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter
to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Ortho Spine
Unit RN opening. Our team will promptly review your application.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bountiful , Ortho Spine Unit RN, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!