RN Psychiatric Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Lakeview Hospital our nurses set us apart from any
other healthcare provider. We are seeking an RN Psychiatric Nurse
to join our healthcare family.BenefitsLakeview Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At Lakeview Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that
every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create
your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your
career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN
Psychiatric Nurse opportunity.Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
Psychiatric Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a
team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions
and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those
we serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team. Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field. This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus
bed community hospital. We are dedicated to providing the quality
of healthcare we want our closest loved ones to receive. We are
among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for seven years in a row. We
are the only facility in Utah that is among America's 100 Best
Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the
driving force behind the actions of our caregivers, day in and day
out. After all, providing high quality healthcare to our friends,
family and neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north
of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and
family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round
recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter
to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN
Psychiatric Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bountiful , RN Psychiatric Nurse, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!