Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Mammography Technologist with Lakeview Hospital you can be a
part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsLakeview Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Lakeview Hospital family! We will give you the tools and
resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking
for an enthusiastic Mammography Technologist to help us reach our
goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
Mammography Technologist, you will perform a variety of
mammographic examinations that often require independent judgement,
ingenuity and initiative to best demonstrate the anatomy of
interest. We are looking for someone to join our team that works
hard to support each other where the patients are the center of all
we do. In this role:
- Must have a working knowledge of life-saving technique and be
capable of performing well under pressure.
- You will assume the responsibility for specified
- You will be responsible to introduce the basics of mammography
to student Technologists.
- You will demonstrate the ability to obtain and interpret
information in terms of the patient's needs.
- You will function as the first line interface with customers in
the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
What qualifications you will need:
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- ARRT registration required upon hire. (ARRT RT/MAMMO)
- Current Radiology license through the State of which you will
- Graduation from AMA approved school of Radiologic
Technology.This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations
(unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).Lakeview
Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital. We are dedicated to
providing the quality of healthcare we want our closest loved ones
to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for seven
years in a row. We are the only facility in Utah that is among
America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement. Our Commitment
to Caring is the driving force behind the actions of our
caregivers, day in and day out. After all, providing high quality
healthcare to our friends, family and neighbors in Davis County is
why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north
of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and
family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round
recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter
to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the
world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Mammography
Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bountiful , Mammography Technologist, Healthcare , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!