Mobile Associate - Retail Sales
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the
team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer
service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the
future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as
exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity
below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen
with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts
to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They're brand ambassadors who
build energy and excitement around our products and services. They
are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced
environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the
Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse
themselves in significant connections with our customers, and their
ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched
across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build
expertise in uncovering our customers' needs and have a passion to
educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions.
This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with
their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in
preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile
Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new
* Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our
customers, while providing a world-class customer experience and
building loyalty by:
* Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their
shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
* Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations
of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
* Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the
bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
* Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity and
* Becomes skilled with and consistently uses digital tools in
interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
* How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer's
neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
* Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live
unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
* Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills
and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
* Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out
information between customers, learning about innovations in
wireless and technology.
* Establishes relationships with and partners with T-Mobile
employees across channels, including business and customer service
* Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues,
creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
* Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
* Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
* High School Diploma/GED Req
* Work Experience:
* 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail
environment preferred. Req
* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when
connecting and having fun doing it! Req
* Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced
sales environment. Req
* Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues. Req
* Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
* Licenses and Certifications:
* At least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle
gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their
careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our
business and our culture forward.
If you'd like to receive more information about careers at
T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today!
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an
individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at
any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling
1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to
apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond
to non-accommodation related requests.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bountiful , Mobile Associate - Retail Sales, Hospitality & Tourism , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!