Company: WholesomeCo Cannabis
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: RecruiterCompensation: $50,000 -
$60,000 based on experienceStatus: Full-timeLocation: Bountiful,
UtahSchedule: Typically Monday through Friday, with work on the
weekends, as neededBenefits: Paid time off (PTO), medical
insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) with match,
and health savings account (HSA) with matchWholesomeCo is a leading
medical cannabis provider in Utah. We are complete plant to patient
pharmacy that has grown rapidly since inception. We are constantly
adapting ourselves to better serve our patients, community, and
employees. Our company prides itself on fostering a collaborative,
friendly, and productive workforce. Culturally we strive to make
all of our employees enjoy coming to work: company parties,
providing snacks for our employees, employee flexibility, ensuring
that we all treat each other with respect, are some of the things
we do to ensure our employees feel appreciated and enjoy coming to
work. Every new hire is critical to our success as a business to
maintain and improve our positive work environment.WholesomeCo is
in need of a Recruiter to assist our growing HR needs for our team.
Our team is growing rapidly and we need an individual dedicated to
hiring the best talent for our team. Strong interpersonal skills,
strong work ethic, and one who is team-oriented is ideal for this
- Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities,
compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions,
company and union policies, promotional opportunities, and other
- Refers selected applicants to person placing job order,
according to policy of organization.
- Keeps records of applicants not selected for employment.
- Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
- Refer applicants to vocational counseling services.
- Conduct or arrange for skills, intelligence, or psychological
testing of applicants.
- Evaluate selection and placement techniques by conducting
research or follow-up activities and conferring with management and
- Specialize in interviewing and referring certain types of
personnel, such as professional, technical, managerial, clerical,
and other types of skilled or unskilled workers.
- Search for and recruit applicants for open positions.
- Contact employers in writing, in person, or by telephone to
solicit orders for job vacancies for clientele or for specified
applicants and record information about job openings on job order
forms to describe duties, hiring requirements, and related data.Job
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment post/offer
- Knowledge of labor law and regulations
- Ability to be objective and calm during stressful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office,
and related business and communication tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience
- At least 2 year of experience in recruiting is required, 3
years or more is preferredCompany Benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 60% of the total medical insurance premium is
- 75% of the total dental insurance premium is employer-paid
- 75% of the total vision insurance premium is employer-paid
- 401(k) with match
- HSA with matchWholesomeCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.Employment is contingent on
passing a pre-employment/post-offer background check. This employer
participates in the E-verify program where legally required.Powered
Keywords: WholesomeCo Cannabis, Bountiful , Recruiter, Human Resources , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!