Looking for the flexibility you don't have in your current
career? Are you looking to supplement your current income? Weekly
pay & numerous bonus opportunities? Join our team today!
Interim Healthcare is currently seeking qualified, outgoing,
team-oriented Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's). Prospective
employees would be responsible for the tasks of personal care and
activities of daily living for patients of all ages in Assisted
Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospitals, Surgical
Centers, and other healthcare facilities which staff RN's, LPN's,
CNA's and other healthcare positions in the along the Wasatch Front
(Layton, Ogden, Bountiful, Brigham City, Lehi, Orem, Provo, Payson,
Spanish Fork, Nephi, etc..) area!!
Other opportunities to work different types of shifts and Home
Care shifts may also be available to you.
We are currently hiring for all shifts. Work whenever you want
really. Short Shifts. Long Shifts. Doubles. Days, Swings, NOCS.
Why employees enjoy working with Interim
- Enjoy the flexibility of making your own schedule, working when
you want, or having us schedule to your availability!
- You do not get stuck in the rut of the daily grind.
- No weekends required.
- No Holidays required.
- Choose the facilities that fits you best.
- Get paid higher compensation than the average CNA!
- Holiday Pay!
- Referral bonuses!
- Weekly Pay.
- Direct Deposit.
- Free Education Courses!
- Performance based pay increases.
- Home care options available.
- Family owned and operated.
- Get the experience of working in a number of different
facilities, assisted livings, or home care. You'll get to see how
more of the industry operates. Using different software programs,
working with different nurses. A great way to prep for working in
the medical industry.
- If you like any of the facilities or communities we send you to
and want to get hired on by them, we can help you do that! Work
there before you choose to be a permanent employee there.
CNA's must be able to:
- Be reliable and timely for shift assignments.
- Maintain and protect the dignity and privacy of all residents.
Protect all resident rights.
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon reporting
- Answer resident calls promptly. Ensure that residents who are
unable to call for help are checked frequently.
- Provide for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort
- Promote a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and
use of personnel protective equipment.
- Work under the supervision of the nurse on staff (LPN or
- Take vital signs and monitor intake and output.
- Assist the nurse or physician with patients and
- Complete documentation as required and in accordance with the
client facilities policy (Charting).
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion
- Present a neat appearance and dress in compliance with the
client facilities policies.
- Maintain good working relations and communication among
patients/residents and all healthcare personnel.
- Perform all duties using proper body mechanics, follow
facilities No Lift policy as appropriate.
- Participates in continuing education and learning experiences
to enhance and maintain current knowledge and skills for continued
- Consistent attendance is required to assure that the client
facilities needs and patient needs are met.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor coordination.
- Have the ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Consistently arrive for shifts on time.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Work collaboratively with the facility staff at the locations
- Comply with state and Federal Regulations.
CNA Requirements and Qualifications
- Current CNA certificate in good standing with the State of Utah
(Or currently enrolled in a course).
- If you are currently enrolled in a CNA course we will train you
in Nursing Homes.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills.
- CPR/BLS Certification.
- TB Screening.
- State Mandated Immunizations.
- Background Check.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have reliable phone.
- Must be a self starter.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 100lbs.
- Must be a hard worker.
- Must be responsible and honor your commitment.
- Consistently arrive for shifts on time.
- Maintains the highest of standards of certified nursing
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no
further. We offer the security of working for an established
company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great
jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300
offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with
our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer who does not
discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, marital status, genetic information,
disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the
law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each
Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not
all services are available at all offices. 2018 Interim HealthCare