Company: C-A-L Ranch
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The receiver plans, organizes and monitors the receiving,
storage and distribution of all items received, ensuring a smooth
and consistent operation by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Responsible for safe, accurate and efficient receiving and
stocking of inbound freight.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping
order, and requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or
- Unloads trucks and has accurate check-ins of received
- Loads and unloads trucks with heavy, irregular-shaped
- Regularly lifts up to 50 lbs.; moves, and unloads merchandise
in a safe manner.
- Accurately receives and prices various merchandise.
- Has a complete understanding of the check-in process to
maintain accurate inventory.
- Carries materials and items from receiving or production areas
to storage or other designated areas.
- Keeps receiving area organized and clean.
- Able to operate pallet jacks, forklifts, and miscellaneous
carts in a safe manner.
- Communicates with customers, drivers, and other employees in a
courteous and professional manner.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to predetermined classification such as size, type,
style, and color or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials,
tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on
pallets or shelves; conveys orders to packing station or shipping
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within store to ensure
conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets for customer
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Completes receiving documentation both electronically and in
- Assists in the training of back-up receiver.
- Complies with all C-A-L Ranch Stores policies and procedures
- Employee must be able to understand and communicate effectively
in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
Keywords: C-A-L Ranch, Bountiful , Receiver, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!