Please edit the Orange text to reflect your hospital
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like
family, while having the support and resources to push your career
forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! VCA Lakeview
Animal Hospital is seeking a Veterinary Technician to join our
one-of-a-kind GP practice!
Join Our Team!
VCA Lakeview Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced
Veterinary Assistant to join our team.
Our hospital has been serving the Bountiful community for over
30 years. We believe in providing the best possible care to our
patients. We are minutes away from all that Salt Lake City has to
offer while enjoying the small town atmosphere that is Bountiful.
This area provides and opportunity to enjoy art galleries, museums,
beautiful parks, theatre, hiking/running trails, skiing,
watersports and more!
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities
of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the
expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and
Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for
our clients and patients. Duties will include:
- Maintaining medical records.
- Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
- Filling prescriptions.
- Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
- Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for
boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA Lakeview, you can be the Veterinary Technician you have
always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that
values each person's individual skill and personality. There's
something special about you and we are excited to learn more!
Whether you are an experienced Veterinary Technician looking for
the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship,
our team is ready to partner with you.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the
spirit that made them successful
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large
- Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and
Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and
- Robust Clinical Studies program
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships
and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the
- Competitive wage
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.