"You are applying for work with Papa LT, Inc, a franchisee of
Papa Murphy's, not Papa
Murphy's International, Inc., or any of its affiliates. If
hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own
wage and benefit programs that can
vary among franchisees."
The Manager-in-training is responsible for all facets of the
operation for the assigned shift of a Papa
Murphy's store while continually promoting a culture that
embraces the company's core values of
Quality, Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
To successfully perform the Manager-in-training role an
individual must proficient at all functions
outlined for a Shift Supervisor and be able to accomplish the
following, but not limited to, duties and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit readiness to take responsibility of a shift by wearing
a clean, wrinkle-free, uniform and showing
up at the assigned time.
- Complete all daily and weekly store paperwork including, Weekly
Sales Reports (WSR), inventory and
labor breakdown reports.
- Travel to bank to purchase change and pick up deposit
- Place and receive food and beverage orders.
- Train team members in all positions in the store.
- Assist the Store Manager with team member orientations and give
hiring recommendations to the
- Supervise and operate the store independently if needed in the
absence of the Store Manager for
prolonged periods of time (e.g. vacations).
- Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback
to improve service, and respond to
requests for service and assistance with ease.
- Be willing to learn the necessary items, to one day be in
charge of own store. This means becoming
proficient at the POS system, and all other procedures.
- Willing to be trained in the Downtown Salt Lake City Store, but
eventually move to a store within
Davis, Salt Lake, or Utah Counties as needed.
o High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
o 1-2 Years previous supervisory and QSR management
? Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
o Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but
o Must be able to pass criminal background check.
? Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
o Build and maintain positive relationships with owners,
managers, co-workers and
o Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
o Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
o Ability to manage various difficult or emotional customer
o Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
o Ability to read and apply fundamental math skills, including
weights and measurements.
o Knowledge of store financials, P & L's, break-even analysis,
food cost analysis, labor cost
analysis and other financial information relative to store
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Must be willing to transfer to another location (as needed)
upon completion of training. Locations to
transfer to will be located in Davis, Salt Lake, or Utah
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Willingness to promote a positive work environment.
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representation of the types of duties and responsibilities
that will be required in this position and shall not be
construed as a declaration of the total of the
specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Employees may be directed to perform
job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in
this description. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.