Member Services Rep Full Time
Company: Planet Fitness - Fitton Clubs
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Position: Member Services Rep - Full Time -
We are searching for a motivated Member
to join our team! BILINGUAL
English/Spanish are encouraged to apply! As a member of our staff,
you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer
service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests,
ensuring an exceptional Judgement Free member experience!Some of
your responsibilities will include: Customer Service/Front Desk
Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Greet members and guests providing exceptional customer service
making everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities
and communicate updates and events to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point to sale
- Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change
of address and billing or payment questions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills
under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
- Applicants for an overnight position must submit to a
7-year criminal background check within the first week of hire.
Continued employment will be based on satisfactory outcome of the
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Upbeat, positive and professional attitude
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Obtain and maintain CPR/AED Certification within time frames
required by company and maintain physical ability to perform
CPR/AED in the event of a medical emergency.
Why you should join Planet Fitness?
- Walk and stand, for prolonged periods of time; to frequently
stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and
make repetitive hand motion.
- Occasionally lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate amount of
weight (up to 50lbs).
- Ability to talk continually in person or on the phone during
- Maintain physical ability to administer CPR in the event of
- Ability to see in normal visual range with or without
- Ability to hear in the normal audio range with or without
Want more reasons?
- Contribute to changing peoples lives every day by helping us
create a healthier Planet!
- Work alongside an amazing group of talented, dynamic
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO Paid Time Off
- Free Black Card Membership
- 401(K) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- STD, LTD, Term Life Insurance and other benefits
Note: We participate in E-Verify for all Utah
E-Verify Participation Poster:
E-Verify Right to Work Poster:
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - Fitton Clubs, Bountiful , Member Services Rep Full Time, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!