Assistant Operations Manager I
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Altabank, the largest community bank in Utah, is hiring an
Assistant Operations Manager for the Bountiful office.
- Schedule and monitor daily activities of operations staff
- Monitor department activities for compliance with established
policy and regulations
- Take action to resolve any out-of-compliance issues
- Provide friendly, professional, personal service to all
- Track and post balancing record to monitor tellers'
- Track and monitor new account representatives' performance
- Train tellers and new account representatives on efficiency and
correcting common errors
- Motivate tellers and new account representatives to achieve
- Run quarterly PEAK reports
- Back-up teller and new account representatives as needed
- Maintain a professional work environment and appearance
- Teller and new accounts experience
- Completion of PEAK program preferred
We offer competitive pay based on experience, excellent full
benefit package, paid time off and holiday pay.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
Altabank is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions
are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding
and any related medical conditions), age (40 and over), veteran or
military status, disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other personal characteristic
protected under state or federal law. If you need assistance or
require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may
contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Branch Banking
- Job Function Discretionary
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
Keywords: Altabancorp, Bountiful , Assistant Operations Manager I, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!