Company: DownEast Outfitters
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Role and Responsibilities
As the Home Operations Associate, you will be responsible for
operational functions. This role supports sales and maintenance of
- Unloading and receiving all inbound transfers
- Cleaning and organizing the warehouse stock room
- Assisting in the assembly and placement of merchandise
- Loading and unloading customer's merchandise
- Keeping an accurate inventory by conducting in-store
- Supporting and assisting the sales team
- Executing approved business maintenance
- Maintain a clean, safe, secure and friendly atmosphere
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Lift 100+ lbs.
- Ability to spend entire shift on feet
- Inventory Management
- Strong Communicator
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may be required to perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Keywords: DownEast Outfitters, Bountiful , Backroom Associate, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!