Annuity Sales Agent
Company: American National
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Do you aspire to more than just earning a paycheck?
Have you always dreamed of owning your own business?
Would you like a career that supports farmers, equine owners
or other agribusinesses?
American National is seeking ambitious and passionate
individuals just like you to join us as multiple-line insurance
agents with a specialty in agriculture and equine products.
American National has spent more than a century establishing
ourselves as one of the nations premier insurance companies. Our
reputation is built on core values of financial strength,
integrity, respect, service and teamwork.
This isnt just a job its a valuable business opportunity. As an
American National agent, you are the link between our clients and
the protection provided by our insurance products. Using your
entrepreneurial spirit, youll manage the sales and marketing of
your business to build a community of loyal agribusiness clients.
You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting
with customers, discovering their needs and educating them on the
products that will best protect their financial future -- all with
the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent or just beginning your
career, our innovative training program will educate you on our
product lines, resources and sales process. Our ongoing mentoring
program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one
support and our continuing education opportunities will help keep
you at the top of your game.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Ability to own and manage your own business
- Determine your own earnings- work hard and reap the
- Performance-based bonus programs
- A three-year tiered commission plan to support you during the
building of your agency
- Advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Travel and award incentives
- Some of the most diverse insurance products in the industry
including: auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and
- Company support for technology and systems, customized
marketing materials and campaigns
- A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as
part of the application process.
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and
life insurances will be required before hire. Ask us how we can
- Bachelors degree, preferred; degree in finance, business, or
marketing, a plus
- Experience in working directly or indirectly with
- Sales experience, a plus
- Proven track record of success in driving business results, a
- Business management experience, a plus
- The ability to learn and utilize different technology and
systems, a plus
Keywords: American National, Bountiful , Annuity Sales Agent, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!