Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT.
Report to: Operations Manager
Pay rate: $25-27/hr.
Long-term contract position with benefits!
Defines the responsibilities and qualifications needed to
perform job responsibilities and duties for position described
The Technical Writer is responsible for facilitate technical
document creation and updates and create and process engineering
- Work with subject-matter-experts to research, develop, and
simplify manufacturing process/procedure documentation and create
technical documents under accelerated time frames.
- Manage updates and revisions of manufacturing
- Manage document change process in content management system,
including timely approval by content reviewers.
- Follow departmental and company standards and templates for
- Must be responsible and organized.
- Must have analytical skills, an eye for detail, and a personal
drive for documentation accuracy and usability.
- Must be knowledgeable about Microsoft Word and creating
documents in general, and have a desire to create good, useful
- 2 to 4 years of experience, preferably related to the
- High School, technical career, or equivalent
- Experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field
- Knowledge of specific business practices and software and
- Analytical skills and basic understanding of technical
- Ability to communicate effectively with Engineers and other
- Ability to use computer programs including e-mail
- Ability to communicate in English, orally and in writing
Why Kelly ?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is
Keywords: Kelly, Bountiful , Technical Writer, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!