Lead Field Representative- Full-Time
Company: Retail Data
Posted on: November 12, 2021
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to
provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers
dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various
in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually
innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our
industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional
data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and
analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers
navigate these unprecedented retail changes. Description: Are you
looking for a full-time job that allows you the flexibility to set
a schedule that works with your busy life with unlimited earnings
potential? Then join RetailData's growing and diverse field
representative team! --We are seeking new team members who are
self-motivated, detail oriented and most importantly --
dependable.-- We have been the leading provider of retail
intelligence to the largest retailers in the world for over 30
years and have growing demands for additional Field Representatives
to help us to collect critical retail information such as pricing,
promotions, and merchandising information. What will you be
- Using a company-provided handheld data collection device to
record prescribed product information.
- Following specific criteria in order to capture information
such as item prices, displayed promotions, as well as pictures of
product merchandising and/or displays.
- Transmitting the file to our corporate office for review after
you have completed the project successfully.
- Training and mentoring new Field Reps.
- Fulfilling special data collection related requests in your
local area as needed (may include travel)
- Conduct quality checks or re-audits to help ensure team
accuracy. What does RetailData Offer You?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully
understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a
guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your
aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the
- As a full-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
- Paid time off accrual -- What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Supervisory or managerial experience is preferred.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 32+ hours per week with
- Ability to travel overnight if needed.
- Reliable to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with
grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects
required collection of items in these store aisles. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a
policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees
and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or
sexual orientation. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal
opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age,
disability, marital status, or sexual orientation
Keywords: Retail Data, Bountiful , Lead Field Representative- Full-Time, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!