Client Success Representative
Posted on: January 10, 2022
DescriptionDealerPolicy is actively seeking an action-oriented
service representative with a strong focus on efficient and
effective problem solving. Join the rapidly growing team of service
professionals whose primary objective, is to make our dealer
clients happy by providing immediate and real-time responses.
Collaborating cross-departmental to resolve issues gives our
representatives strong insight into a growing business operations.
The Client Success teams work schedule reflects that of our
dealership partners (Mon - Sat 9am 6pm EST) to handle our clients
needs.About UsDealerPolicy is a leader in the emerging Insurtech
sector. With its seamless integration into the car buying process,
the companys innovative solution enables car-buying customers the
opportunity to purchase insurance by connecting them real-time with
licensed insurance agents while simultaneously completing the
purchase of their new car. The company delivers these benefits
through an industry-first combination of partnerships with car
dealers, a growing insurance carrier network, and team of licensed
insurance advocates.General Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for our dealer clients and
resolve all dealer and policy holder inquiries in real-time with
unparalleled customer service and a sense of urgency.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all product related
issues/suggestions from the DealerPolicy field teams.
- Triage and resolve all referral payment question/concerns
(either direct from dealer or via our Account Executives.
- Engage with internal cross-team members in our agent call
center, finance, product, and other divisions to solve challenges
and matters related to delighting our dealer clients and policy
- Track and triage all inquiries. Collaborate with the team to
identify trends and present findings.
- Foster a culture of TOP NOTCH client service and promote
continuous improvement across all aspects of how we serve our
clients.RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 yrs. of relevant experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working in fast paced, high volume environment.
- Previous auto or personal lines insurance industry experience
- Highly Tech Savvy (Microsoft Office Products) CRM and ticketing
software experience preferred.
- Problem Solving - Must have strong analytical/problem solving
- Humble A real team player and willing to put in the time and
work hard. Understanding and compassionate.
- Hungry Timeliness of getting things resolved. Goal and task
- Interpersonally Smart Deescalate problems in real time.
Comprehend and resolve issues pertaining to the customer through
- Demonstrated ability to assess and solve problems in real time
over the phone working with multiple software tools, and team
members from other departments.
- Ability to work on Saturdays as part of a normal schedule.
IND123BenefitsDealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package,
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Discounted Edge & Fitness Membership
- Wide variety of local discounts
Keywords: DealerPolicy, Bountiful , Client Success Representative, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!