Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Patient Representative today with
CareNow.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Patient Representative. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsWhat you will do in this role:
- Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in
procedures are followed
- Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or
refers questions to others as needed
- Verifies insurance timely and accurately
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures
- Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and
insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic
- Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes
all forms of payment are accounted for and documented The CareNow
Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays
8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work
during those hours.What Qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs CareNow
delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with
unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics
around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics
with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers
are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent
care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing
extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow
physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family
practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide
range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family.
CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Patient Representative opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bountiful , Patient Representative, Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!