Specialist Software Engineer (C++)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Description: Job Title: Spec, Software Engineer (Embedded
Job Location: Salt Lake City. UT
Job Code: CS20232607-103982
We are searching for an Embedded Cybersecurity Software Engineer -
C++ at our Salt Lake City, Utah location.
We are currently seeking Software Engineers who want to be a part
of developing the next generation of innovative networking
technologies for mobile ad-hoc wireless communications systems.
This position requires working within a team environment to help
architect, design, develop, and debug embedded software security
products. This position will include the application of information
assurance principles and the use of state of the art technologies
in helping obtain security certifications and accreditations. This
position requires good communications skills to be able to help
with all aspects of a program's execution including bid and
proposal, development, testing, deployment, & engineering support.
This position may also require presentation skills, and ability to
interact with vendors & customers-(both internal and external)-in a
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior
related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 8 years of
prior related experience.
- Knowledge and experience using C++ and understanding modern
object oriented design and architecture
- Knowledge and experience developing for embedded real-time
operating systems such as VxWorks, MQX, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS,
embedded Linux, etc.
- Device driver development experience
- Good communication skills and works well in a team
- Security certification, e.g. CISSP, CEH
- Experience with:
- HAIPE devices
- TEMPEST design technologies
- QUADRANT design techniques
- Key Management experience
- Internet Security Protocols
- Encryption Protocols
- Security ICs - TPM, trust and store, root of trust
- Experience developing security architectures or secure network
- Experience developing to secure coding guidelines or
- Open source Linux development
- Experience with source control repositories such as Git or
- Experience with test frameworks such as Google Test/Google
- Agile development methodology and Atlassian tools (JIRA,
- Machine learning, data analysis, and advanced algorithm design
- DevOps technologies such as virtualization, Docker, scripting,
- A very strong background in programming languages, compilers,
and application execution
- Low-level drivers and hardware interfaces such as ISO7816, USB,
I2C, SPI, etc.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP/UDP, RS-485, RS-232
- Scripting Languages such as Python, Bash, Perl
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Bountiful , Specialist Software Engineer (C++), Other , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!