Posted on: May 10, 2022
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours
volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Plumber with Lakeview
Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Lakeview Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Lakeview Hospital family! We will give you the tools and
resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking
for an enthusiastic Plumber to help us reach our goals. Unlock your
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Plumber at our facility you will have the opportunity to be
both an expert in your field and a caregiver, providing important
services for our patients and staff. Every role has an impact on
our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a
difference. You will joining an impressive team that prides
themselves on keeping our hospital functioning well and looking its
best. In this role:
- You will coordinate all plumbing installations and change
orders and assure that all plumbing is in conformance with standard
national plumbing code.
- You will operate and maintain the continuous safe operation of
all assigned mechanical plant equipment and utilities
- You will provide quality maintenance support in order to
provide safe buildings and grounds for patients, visitors,
physicians, and staff.
- You will cover all areas of the facility on-call as
- You will provide friendly, professional interactions with
others as you encounter patients, visitors, and other hospital
staff throughout your assigned shifts.
- 2+ years of experience in plumbing related field.
- 1 year of experience as a maintenance mechanic in a
- Understanding of basic plumbing/piping systems and knowledge of
basic tools and general maintenance equipment as it pertains to
- Good mechanical aptitude with supporting technical
- Able to read and understand blueprints, circuit diagrams, and
- Able to use volt/ohm meters and pressure/vacuum
- Journeyman Plumber license preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and have knowledge to work
- Licensed Plumber must be obtained within 1 year of employment
Lakeview Hospital is a 125 plus bed community hospital. We are
dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare we want our
closest loved ones to receive. We are among the nation's 100 Top
Hospitals for seven years in a row. We are the only facility in
Utah that is among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint
Replacement. Our Commitment to Caring is the driving force behind
the actions of our caregivers, day in and day out. After all,
providing high quality healthcare to our friends, family and
neighbors in Davis County is why we exist.
Lakeview Hospital supports the community of Bountiful, just north
of Salt Lake City. Our community has a small town charm and
family-oriented neighborhoods. Our ideal location offers year-round
recreational activities; from skiing and snowboarding in the winter
to water sports and golf in the summer.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and
Lakeview Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing
applications for our Plumber opening. Qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Bountiful , Plumber, Professions , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!