Company: Challenger School
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Please apply within 7 days of this posting (after 7 days, this
posting may change). This posting is for work at our West Jordan,
Holladay, Traverse Mountain and Salt Lake campuses.
As a successful applicant, you will:
- Work for one of the most prestigious, private pre-K through 8
th grade schools in the country.
- Obtain pay commensurate with your production and Challenger's
- Have the opportunity to quickly advance based on merit.
- Innovate processes and procedures, learn new skills and teach
others the skills you have.
- Work in an honest, fair, and supportive environment.
- Have a great deal of independence in completing your job.
Challenger School is a values driven organization. You will help
contribute to delivering the following values to all those with
whom you come into contact:
- self-reliance and productivity
- thinking, speaking, and writing with clarity, precision, and
- recognize and valuing individuality and unalienable rights
embracing challenge and finding joy and self-worth through
The standard work week is Monday-Friday, 6:00am-3:00pm with
- Health insurance
- Challenger student tuition discounts for children and
- Paid time off
- A 401 (k) retirement plan
- Full-time position
- General knowledge and experience with electrical, plumbing,
HVAC, drywall, painting, and carpentry.
- Ability to pass background check
- Reliable transportation (mileage paid)
**Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org .
This email confirms your application submission and provides you
with a link to our pre-employment assessment. This assessment must
be completed within 72 hours in order for your application to be
considered complete. **
SEO: facilities engineer, building engineer
Keywords: Challenger School, Bountiful , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!