Appliance Installation Technician
Company: Quality Installation Specialists INC.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Appliance Installation Technician $22-$30/hr We are a rapidly
growing company who is becoming the first choice for Professional
Appliance Installation. We are looking for an experienced Appliance
Installer who has a good clean appearance. We are looking for
someone who is professional and can project a warm and friendly
personality when dealing with our customers.
At Quality Installation, we sell a Premium service. We install
professional (High End) appliances in custom homes, Parade homes
and brand-new single-family homes for the majority of construction
companies in Utah. As well as performing professional appliance
exchanges. We are factory certified to install all major brands for
retailers such as RC Willey and Mountainland Design.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS JOB PLEASE UNDERSTAND. A CLEAN AND
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE APPEARANCE IS VERY STRONG REQUIREMENT.
UNIFORM WILL BE PROVIDED.
PLEASE INCLUDE PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPH WITH APPLICATION.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Picking Up and Delivering Standard and Professional Appliances
(Up to 1200lbs)
- Driving to and from Jobs. (Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming)
- Open communication with customers and contractors.
- Preparing areas for installation.
- Unboxing and Prepping appliances for installation.
- Making Plumbing, Electrical, and Ventilation Connections.
- Positioning and lifting appliances including holding in
position for periods of time.
- Recycling of old appliances, cardboard, and packaging.
- Organizing and maintaining company vehicles.
- Organizing and maintaining warehouse shop
Experienced Appliance Installer
- Minimum 1-2 years Appliance installation experience.
Trainee Appliance Installer
- Minimum 1-2 years of construction trade experience
Skills Required (Skills will need to be demonstrated over a
- Ability to install major brands as per manufactures
- Good knowledge of residential construction (Process of building
- Good knowledge of Electrical, Plumbing, and Ventilation.
- Expert knowledge and ability to use to tools
- Expert problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge in moving large appliances and caring for people
- Expert customer service skills. Quality Installation
Specialists reserves the right to perform background checks for any
and all applicants.
Keywords: Quality Installation Specialists INC., Bountiful , Appliance Installation Technician, Professions , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!