Production Operator (Rotating)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of
lifeProduction Operator (Rotating)The future is what you make
it.When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.Advanced Materials is a global supplier of
fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films and
fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration,
semiconductors and military protection. Advanced Materials is
making the world safer, cleaner and enabling the modernization of a
growing middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a
differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added
solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract,
retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial
employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our
customers every day.Produce high quality products and services for
our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the
highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
quality improvements.Position Responsibilities
- Learns and demonstrates proficiency of the operational
procedures of the production department (the Production series of
the Standard Operating Procedures).
- Learns and demonstrates all safety and emergency procedures
applicable to the job.
- Works with a Technician III, Technician II, or Lead until
judged to be proficient enough, in a particular procedure, to work
independently on the tasks of the procedure.
- Provides and ensures a safe working environment through
cleanliness, good housekeeping and adherence to all environmental
health and safety policies.
- Participates in and completes all training programs.
Knowledge & Skills
- The minimum requirements are a High School education or
- Ability to use basic math, grasp statistical process
- Basic operation of computers.
- Good oral communication skills as well as sound judgment since
this position functions in a complex operating environment.Physical
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Wear a respirator and all other Personal Protective
- Use of heavy wrenches and various other tools which involves
the use of extremities for heavy pulling.Working Conditions
- Rotating shifts, with overtime as needed.
- Works in confined spaces, with chemicals (acids, salts, sodium,
Ticl4), dusty atmosphere, and heat extremes.We Value
- Ability to analyze information and concepts.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work
independently.Ability to identify key details.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity.
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Some mechanical experience. - Use of power tools, welding
skills, use of PPE.
- Ability to communicate information clearly.
Health, Safety & Environmental
Honeywell is committed to providing a safe workplace and
establishing a culture where safety is everyone's
All employees are required to follow established Standard Operating
Procedures and safety policies.
We expect and require every employee to work safely.
Personal safety equipment is provided for all employees. Approved
Personal Protective Equipment must be worn as outlined in the PPE
Matrix and procedures
It is each employee's responsibility to comply with Honeywell's
quality program. - It is the employee's responsibility to identify
nonconformity and initiate appropriate corrective actions.YOU MUST
- High School DiplomaAdditional Information
JOB ID: req348367Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 4603 W 2100 S,Salt Lake
City,Utah,84120,United StatesNonexemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Bountiful , Production Operator (Rotating), Professions , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!