Sales Teammate, PT
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine
living without.Position SummaryThe Sales Teammate is responsible
for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional
shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by
delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and
ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times.
The Sales Teammate is expected to model Under
Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and
interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in
order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide
the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer
engagement and maximize sales.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through
sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating
latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's
- Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing
customers to additional brand channels.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in
accordance with established cash control procedures and customer
- Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product
location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise
is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized
sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the
store environment is safe and presentable for employees and
- Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise
from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and
replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent
with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind;
partner with store leadership team on elevated customer
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and
procedures.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with
customers, sales leadership team and associates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a
fast-----paced and deadline-----oriented environment.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.Education And / Or
ExperiencePrevious retail experience preferred.Other
RequirementsRelocationAt Under Armour, we are committed to
providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national
origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion
among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company,
and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people
from a diverse candidate pool.Learn more about Under Armour's
COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Bountiful , Sales Teammate, PT, Sales , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!