Member Services Rep Part Time Weekend Afternoon
Company: Planet Fitness - Fitton Clubs
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Member Services Rep - Part Time -
Weekend/AfternoonWe are searching for a motivated Member Services
Representative to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will
be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service
to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring
an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience! BILINGUAL
English/Spanish are encouraged to apply!Some of your
responsibilities will include:Customer Service/Front Desk
- Greet members and guests providing exceptional customer service
making everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities
and communicate updates and events to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point to sale
- Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change
of address and billing or payment questions.Club Cleanliness and
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills
under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Applicants for an overnight position must submit to a 7-year
criminal background check within the first week of hire. Continued
employment will be based on satisfactory outcome of the background
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Upbeat, positive and professional attitude
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Obtain and maintain CPR/AED Certification within time frames
required by company and maintain physical ability to perform
CPR/AED in the event of a medical emergency. Physical
- Walk and stand, for prolonged periods of time; to frequently
stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and
make repetitive hand motion.
- Occasionally lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate amount of
weight (up to 50lbs).
- Ability to talk continually in person or on the phone during
- Maintain physical ability to administer CPR in the event of
- Ability to see in normal visual range with or without
- Ability to hear in the normal audio range with or without
correction.Why you should join Planet Fitness?
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us
create a healthier Planet!
- Work alongside an amazing group of talented, dynamic
professionals!Want more reasons?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Free Black Card Membership
- 401(K) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- STD, LTD, Term Life Insurance and other benefitsNote: We
participate in E-Verify for all Utah locations.Employees at a
franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not
employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor
controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their
employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control
the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their
employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance
with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - Fitton Clubs, Bountiful , Member Services Rep Part Time Weekend Afternoon, Sales , Bountiful, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!